We're looking for some new people.
We’re expanding and winning new clients, which means we need some great new people to join our already fantastic team. If you think you fit the bill for any of these vacancies, we’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t see your dream job, we’d still love to hear from you. So get in touch.
Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager (brand, design and communications)
Are you a seasoned Account Manager with solid client and project management experience? Passionate about brand, design and communications? Ready to take the next step in your career? Then we want to hear from you.
Exciting things are happening at Thompson and we’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our growing team. Creative excellence and quality are key to our success and that begins with our ability to understand our clients’ needs, deliver exceptional service levels and challenge the norm. Working at the heart of our client services team, you will take direction from our Client Partners and manage the day to day projects for some of our biggest clients, helping deliver award-winning creative work.
- 5+ years in top agencies
- Excel at managing relationships and workloads, both with clients and the internal team
- Ability to identify opportunities and nurture key clients
- Excellent organisation, collaboration, written and verbal communication skills
- Creatively minded with a keen eye for design
- Broad based communications experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Adept at working with a job management system to manage and analyse project revenue, cost and profitability
- Approachable, personable with an enthusiastic nature and passion for excellence
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- One of the most highly regarded agencies in the north, with a great reputation for award-winning design work that inspires their clients and their people
- Exciting social and supportive environment
- Individual personal development scheme
- Salary: £28- £35k dependent upon experience, plus benefits.
We offer a supportive and inclusive environment and are committed to promoting equality and diversity in the workplace. We invite applicants to request reasonable adjustments to the role and in their application.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org